Monday 30 June 2008

Planet Roguelike & The Oblong

Planet Roguelike is a new feed aggregator for roguelikes featuring a number of roguelike blogs that Altefcat recently announced on rec.games.roguelike.development, that you may wish to have a look at. It has all the usual suspects, but a few new blogs that I wasn't aware of...

including the Oblong, which features an as yet unnamed roguelike under development by Snut. I've included a screen shot from the left of the impressive 3d engine he's building the game with. Please note that these levels are procedurally generated...

1 comment:

Snut said...

Wow, thanks for the link! Your posts about PGC have inspired me continuously, and I love the way Unangband handles interesting dungeons and features. If I can get my game half as varied to explore I'll be chuffed to bits...