Saturday 17 November 2007

Poll results for 'What kills your characters the most?'; new poll

The results for 'What kills your characters the most?' are in. Less participants in this poll, I suspect because of the Angband-centric nature of it. The final results are:

Cave spiders
2 (10%)
AMHDs / Drolems / Dracolisks
1 (5%)
Stormcrows
0 (0%)
NPPAngband 0.4.x hydras
0 (0%)
Battle-scarred veterans
0 (0%)
Boredom
7 (35%)
The keyboard buffer
7 (35%)
Playing while drunk
1 (5%)
Playing after midnight... must... sleep... damnit...
8 (40%)
Retirement, 'Hi, I'm Timo/Neo'
0 (0%)
Other: I'll tell you in the comments section
1 (5%)

The next poll is 'Which articles have you most enjoyed/found useful?'. Just looking for some feedback on where I should be producing content. If you've got any specific requests, please add them to the comments below.

I'm tentatively thinking about producing another big article series on Unangband dungeon generation, as well as some smaller pieces. Also, would it be more helpful if I included more technical detail including e.g. diagrams, or am I writing at about the right level? Or would you rather I went back and extended on some of the existing stuff I've written?

No comments: