Monday 8 June 2009

[Un] Unangband 0.6.3 released

This is the final release of Unangband 0.6.3 "Death to the Case Statement" aka "The Projected Release".

You can download the source code from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/unangband-063-src.zip. You can download a precompiled Windows build from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/unangband-063-win.zip or a precompiled OS/X build from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/Unangband-0.6.3-osx.dmg.

Please see the official site for more details, including the change log.

6 comments:

VRBones said...

I'm getting a corrupted zip file when downloading the Windows version. Tried twice with 2 different download clients and the mirror site is also not working. Anyone have any success with it ?

Rodneylives said...

I'm unable to unzip the source code, complains that it's an unrecognized archive.

Andrew Doull said...

Thanks for letting me know. I've reuploaded the binary, but the download host isn't responding at the moment, so I'm not able to confirm whether the newly hosted binary is working.

Andrew Doull said...

And the revised binary is working fine.

Andrew Doull said...

There's one item loss bug that I introduced yesterday in the final build. This has forced me to update the source and windows binaries for 0.6.3. You'll want to download these again - especially if you're playing the competition.

Sorry - but I won't be able to update the OS/X binaries for some time.

Andrew Doull said...

JohnH: Source zip has been updated as well (as of about 12 hours ago). I misread your comment.

Makefile.std should allow you to compile on Linux.