Tuesday 13 May 2008

Misty eyed reminiscing

I stumbled across some old writing of my while googling my own name earlier today (Come on: you do it too. Admitting it is the first step). I wrote a couple of articles for Traveller: TNE 'back in the day', which Sword of the Knight Publications ended up picking up and publishing in their magazine Traveller Chronicle vol. 9. You can see the article details here.

As I recall, Hardware: New Cybernetics added more extreme body modifications, including lower limb removal for those dedicated to zero-g combat, while Lock on Sensors was a redesign of the Traveller space combat to make the decision around 'going active' more significant. The text of both these articles was online at one point, but I've not been able to find the links in a cursory search.

1 comment:

Elephant Jack said...

This might be of interest to you: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=51

Greetz,
EJ