Monday 24 December 2007

Death Penalties

I was going to write a larger article on the penalties for failure in various games, but someone seems to have beaten me to the idea. I'll probably still go ahead, as the article is focused on MMORPGs and doesn't really cover the full scope of what is possible.

I'm also still trying to track down an article on heroism in games I remember reading - which discussed heroism in computer games with reference to Red Orchestra. If someone could point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Kleedrac said...

As I have a distinct aftertaste on MMO's I'd prefer reading your take on Death Penalties ... even given that (most) roguelikes have the harshest death penalties around ... starting over ;)

Andrew Doull said...

There is harsher than starting over...